Thursday, November 26, 2009

Staycation Day 1

I've been doing a lot of doubles lately.
I don't know... probably going through some kinda movie trend phase or something.

This Is It : Michael Jackson x 2

2012 x 2

As if GSC hasn't got enough patrons to make money from. Had to contribute twice to the same movie somemore... Not complaining though. And I think I'm a good movie date. I don't provide you with spoilers if I've watched a movie before and re-watching it with you. Haha.
But you can probably read it from my face when some scenes you should be paying close attention to are coming. It does show. That's somehow a spoiler in a way. Haha.

Movies aside.
It's the start of my long leave today.
And it should also mark the first day of my soul-searching. I hope.
There's just questions and thoughts I hadn't been able to deal with enough courage.
I think it's time I tackle those now.

2 comments:

  1. Wah, need to watch 2 times? Hmm...I think I will only buy DVD lar, although will be watching 2012 tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I did not purposely, intentionally, plan to watch twice. But my friend happen to belum tengok... haha, and I don't mind rewatching la.. Yup, 2012 better watch in the cinema.

    ReplyDelete