Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny lor...

Can I tell you something ridiculously funny?

You know, I'm on leave tomorrow. Like the most long-awaited leave ever.
And I can finally have a weekday - a week working day - that I could stay awake 'til late wee hours without worrying I'll be tired and fishing in the office tomorrow. I don't have to ring my alarm at 6:45am. I don't have to drag my butt off the bed with half eyes closed. Isn't that supposed to be the best weekday to look forward to, ever?

But you know what?

I.Have.To.Feel.God.Damn.Sleepy.Now.
Yes. NOW. It's only like 10:15pm!
I don't even go to sleep this early on my working days ok!

Sigh... wasted!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's normal lar. Signs of aging. Haha! And I thought wanted to ask you if 2012 got any goresome scene or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang pun aging! sigh...

    Oh, there was one small little part where it's a little gory... quite towards the end. Other than that, I think it was overall-y ok. Movie was good! Haha

    ReplyDelete