Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miracle

It's the one thing I have to agree on.
That I needed a miracle.

Not a miracle to recover, because I will. I know I will.
And I'll do that with my own blood & sweat, with my own effort.
I don't need a miracle to save me. I know I'll weather this through.

The miracle, is to change what can't be unchanged.
To erase what can't be erased.

I know me. And I know now.
This is me, and this is it.

I'm confident enough to know that I've been truthful to my heart. To myself, and to the people I treasure & appreciate. And with this, I know I'll not live with regrets.
I'm also confident enough to know that I'll win this battle. Over time you'll see, and you'll know that love & its goodness did not abandon you. You did.

I'm really glad all this is over.
I'm really glad this burden can finally be lifted off my weighing shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment