Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Guess A Scar Is A Scar

I felt as if my past came to visit me today.
Someone by the name of Annie appeared in my facebook today.
She's a Johorean. Tell me it's a coincidence. Because she looked so alike, so similar.
Annie, Anne, every bit of that name... is strong enough to shake me to a rude awakening.
I don't even know her. It's forceful and compelling like that, that she's a stranger to me, but definitely not a stranger to my memory.
And after 2 years of burying this past behind me, it had to be dug out, today. And of all times, at times like these. Why?
We were not enemies, we never were. We never even knew each other.
We were just two random simple people on different parts of the world that were out there, looking for love.
But why, do I feel so scarred with this memory..?
And they say time heals everything.
But I guess, what they don't say is, a scar is left a scar over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment